For Infirmary (Little Rock), Morrilton and North (Sherwood)
- Ready to join the team? To begin the process for these three hospitals, fill out this application form
- For more information on CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and North, email email@example.com or call 501.552.3550.
- For more information on CHI St. Vincent Morrilton, call 501.977.2300.
Want to become a Junior Volunteer this summer? Fill out these forms by May 31, 2019 and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Volunteer office at the Infirmary.
Junior Volunteer Policies & Procedures for all three hospitals
The CHI St. Vincent Auxiliary Junior/College student Scholarship program is pleased to offer three (3)
Grants this year.
Two (2) $500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating senior high school students, and one $500 scholarship will be awarded to a college student.
To be eligible to apply for the grant, the junior/college volunteer must have completed 100 volunteer hours at CHI St. Vincent by Thursday, March 28, 2019.
Looking for opportunities to use your skills and talents to make a better world?
We can help you find volunteer and auxiliary opportunities within the CHI St. Vincent to match your skills and interests.
- Flexible volunteer hours
- Uniform style of your choice and free Auxiliary patch
- Personalized orientation and training
- Free meal on the day you volunteer, and 15% discount at the Gift Shops
- CHI St. Vincent Fitness Center (Must be over 18 years old)
- Free flu shots
- Gift at Christmas
- Christmas and Recognition banquet
- Service awards
- Special celebrations for National Volunteer Week
- Monthly Auxiliary general meetings and newsletter
- New friendships and helping others
- Gift Shop
- Best Cellar Thrift Shop
- Waiting Room Liaison
- New Outlook Cancer Recovery Center
- Patient Escort
- Guest Relations
- Eucharistic Minister
- Foundation Office
- Intensive Care Assistant
- Outpatient Liaison
- Pet Therapy
- CHI St. Vincent Free Clinics
- Special Events
- Outpatient Infusion Lab
- Outpatient Desk and Pre-Test
- Cathlab / CCU Liaison